About

www.armvan.ru

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

ԱՆԳԼԵՐԵՆ ՍՏԱՏՈՒՍՆԵՐ






    1. If you didn't notice you mean everything, quickly I'm learning to love again, all I know is I'm gon' be ok.
    2.  Our life is very difficult and sometimes unexpected thing !
    3.  I have nothing! Oh,no, I have EMPTINESS.
    4.  Life is too short not to risk!!!...
    5.  You can only be free when you have nothing to lose...
    6.  You've got to believe it'll be alright again..
    7.  Never say never.
    8.  For the world you may be just one person, but for one person you may be the whole world!
    9.  To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that's all.
    10.  you are in my heart and you are queen of it , you are in my dream and you are an angel in it, you are in my life and you are a meaning of it
    11.  For happiness to many, but want more!
    12.  Life isn't about waiting the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!
    13.  3 words 8 letters say it and i'm yours...
    14.  The future belongs to those, who believe in beauty of their dreams.
    15.  Get bored - call me, I'll be glad to see your missed..
    16.  All listen to me, but nobody hears
    17.  It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel
    18.  A man wants to be a woman's first while a woman wants to be a man's last.
    19.  My mind is free,my soul is cold
      Her hands are warm like summer sun
      Trying not to break this fragile world
      But everything I do is none
    20.  I need someone to let me be just who I am inside. 
    21.  very often i think that i hate you, but after some days i dream about you again...
    22.  True love stories never have endings.
    23.  In the morning i do not eat becose i think of you,at noon i do not eat becose i think of you,in the evning i do not eat becose i think of you,at night i do not sleep becose iam hungry))
    24.  If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    25.  Every solution breeds new problems
    26.  How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin
    27.  It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop
    28.  Good name is better than riches
    29.  Fortune is easily found, but hard to be kept
    30.  Life is a game, Game is a name< Forget the Name and play the Game )
    31.  I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too
    32.  If You don`t understand my silence you will never understand my words
    33.  Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
    34.  Don't say:"Oh God I have a big problem..." Say:"Hey problem I have a big God..."
    35.  A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.
    36.  A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is statistics.
    37.  After I'm dead, I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
    38.  A friend is someone who knows all about you and and still likes you.
    39.  Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself
    40.  Hearts are often broken when words are unspoken.
    41.  Her kisses left something to be desired -- the rest of her.
    42.  I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!
    43.  If you love someone, tell them. They won't be the only one glad that you did.
    44.  In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.
    45.  ► Play the moment ▌▌ Pause the memories ■ Stop the pain ◄◄ Rewind the happines
    46.  Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go.
    47.  Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life!
    48.  The all world for you,and you for me



    Անգլերեն ստատուսները վերցվել են odnoklassniki կայքի << BY ME-''''''Ստատուսներ....''''''' >> խմբից: